Christmas competition 2011 – terms and conditions
Preposity/Ralph Lauren Twitter competition – Terms & conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. To enter, entrants must:
- Follow Preposity on Twitter; and
- Use the Twitter service to “retweet” (repeat) a message posted by Preposity during the promotional period.
3. Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
4. Preposity accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
5. The competition begins at 00:00am Monday 12th December 2011 and ends at 1pm on Friday 16th December 2011 (“Promotional Period”).
6. The prize draw will take place at 2pm on Friday 16th December 2011. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified within 24 hours on Twitter via a private message which will give them an email address to respond to. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter via the email address specified setting out their contact details and address within 3 days, the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
7. There is 1 prize available to be won, consisting of a Ralph Lauren wool Fair Isle hat. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered.
8. If for any reason the prizes are not delivered to the winner before Christmas, Preposity will not be liable and will do their utmost to get them delivered as soon after Christmas as possible.
9. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts